Feature of Baby Food
According to each weaning step, suitable size
& softness of ingredients train infants' chewing ability.
Advance softness and size accoridng to infants' chewing ability
How to prepare
- • Ready-to-eat
- • Make more delicious by warming up baby food
with hot water or microwave oven.
Attention for warming
How to warm up with hot water
- Warm up for 1-2 minutes in hot water without opening the seal.
- Do not put & warm up baby food in boiling water on the gas fire.
How to warm up with microwave oven
- Serve the contents of ready-to-eat baby food in bakeware, and warm up with plastic wrap.
- Standard heating time: 30 seconds (500W)