Products ensure infants to absorb essential nutrtions to be healthy and grow
For infants from 0-12 months
Breast milk is the best food which provides ideal nutritions for babies' health and growth. Breast milk contains antibodies that help babies fight off viruses and bacteria, lower the risk of having asthma, respiratory illnesses,
bouts of diarrhea, and other allergies.
Only follow doctor's directions in using this products. Preparation follow guideline accordingly.
Feeding babies with clean utensils.
Lactose, Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Palm kernel oil, Soybean oil, Rapeseed oil, Sunflower oil), Whey protein concentrate, Skimmed milk powder, Whole milk powder, Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), Maltodextrin, Minerals (Calcium carbonate, Potassium chloride, Sodium citrate, Magnesium chloride, Ferric pyrophosphate, Potassium phosphate dibasic, Zinc sulphate, Cupric sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenite), Fish oil, Soy lecithin, Arachidonic acid (AA) from M. alpina oil, Vitamins (Sodium ascorbate, Tocopherols, D-alpha-tocopherol, Nicotinamide, Calcium pantothenate, Retinyl palmitate, Thiamin hydrochloride, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Ascorbic acid, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Phylloquinone, Cholecalciferol, D-biotin, Cyanocobalamin), Lactoferrin, Taurine, Nucleotides (Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Disodium Inosine 5'-monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5'-monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5'-monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate), Citric acid, Beta-carotene.
*For infants from 0-12 months
Every 2.6 grams is suitably added into 20ml water
|Suitable usage for each period|
|Age (months)||Scoops||Water (ml)||Times/day|
|1/2 - 1||5||100||7|
|*Noted:||Above guideline is a suggestion. Amount of powdered milk used should be adjusted accordingly to infant's demand. Plus, babies over 6 months should be provided more nutrients from weaning food.|
■How to prepare
- Prepare in clean place. Wash hands and utensils before preparation.
- Getting rid of bacterials putting utensils in boiling water for 5 mins. Boiling clean water for 5 mins. Leave it cool down over 70 degree celsius.
- Take suggested spoons of powder followed the guideline above and put into antiseptic utensils. Each scoop equals to 2.6 grams.
- Pour over 2/3 part of the cooled over 70 degree celsius boiled water into utensil, ratio: 1 scoops (2.6 grams) in 20ml water.
- Put the lid on utensil and shake gently. Cover the utensils with clean towel to protect your hand.
- Open up the lid, add the rest of the warm water (over 70 degree celsius) or cooled boiled water to stir well the mixed ingredient.
- Cool the utensil fast by put it under the normal water or cool water flow.
- Check the suitable degree by dropping few milk on the wrist. Feed your babies.
- Do not mix the powder into hot water
- Do not boil the milk after preparation
- Do not heat the milk by microwave
- Adjust suitable amount for one use
- Milk left for more than 1 hour should not be used anymore
- Store in a dry and cool place
- Prevent from direct sunlight
- Do not store in refrigerator
- Use in 30 days after opening